aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

Supporters Scheme Details

Apologies to you both but there would have been a delay before you were upgraded to Supporter status due to a problem with the subscription system. The PayPal side of things is working fine but the forum software is not automatically upgrading you so I have to do it manually by myself for now.

You will not be able to change your user titles I'm afraid (no-one can - not even forum moderators). I'm enforcing this so it is always obvious who is a forum moderator, sponsor or supporter etc.

Is there any way other than paypal that we could pay for this.... like maybe a ballot box in 1up or something where you can post and collect money every month and stuff like that.... I'd be happy to pay 24 notes a year if i could just hand it over somewhere...

*waits patiently*

Same happens on the SB forums, I have to upgrade subscribers manually, as the vB side of things never seems to work :|

Aye, i'd be willing to donate a mere two quid a month, but have no credit details, in the middle of opening a bank account that allows direct debit- does PayPal accept direct debit as payment?

(sorry if this has been answered, i skimmed the post)

Aye' date=' i'd be willing to donate a mere two quid a month, but have no credit details, in the middle of opening a bank account that allows direct debit- does PayPal accept direct debit as payment?

(sorry if this has been answered, i skimmed the post)[/quote']

Nope, they don't support direct debits but they do support UK debit cards - a good alternative if you don't have a credit card. So if you get a debit card (e.g. Switch, VISA Electron etc) with your bank account then you should be in luck.

'ello me again, Paypal accepts solo cards. woohoo. i got a cashmashter account, boohoo, what bank should i open an account with for Solo card? Royal bank of scotland? any others? info much wanted/needed, not just to contribute here, but to setup my eBay selling account, woohoo.

Thankies

Sign in to follow this