aberdeen-music

FOR SALE/Swap : Gibson Les Paul Standard

Diesel

Just gauging the interest here before I post any photos.

I recently bought back the Les Paul Ltd Edition that I bought off HateEvent (back in his Angel of Death days) some years ago, that I sold (and deeply regretted doing so).

This means that I am now in a position to sell my Les Paul Standard.

It's a 2004 and is finished in Black. It's in excellent condition as was professionally set-up for 10's a few months back. It has had a neck repair (prior to me owning it), and this has no effect on it's playbility. I have gigged this guitar several times and have pretty much used it every day since I bought it (for those of you with microscope peepers, that's it in my Avatar!).

There are no modifications and it comes with the stock Burstbucker p\ups.

This is for sale at a special one-off Aberdeen-Music price 750 and this reflects the repair.

Surely the cheapest Standard around?

Any trial welcome.

I'm also interested in swapsies (no Strats please, I'm Stratted to the max right now), non-guitar kit also considered.

EDIT: - Only photo I've got right now. Detailed shots on request.

les_paul.jpg

I'm not interetsed in buying it, but I am nosey, what happened to the neck?

The usual Les Paul headstock/tension issue I believe. Was already repaired when I bought it. My bandmates Double Cut had the same problem.

It's a straightforward repair where the glue is stronger than the wood! I've had no problems with it in 2 years.