aberdeen-music

New controller technology roll on 56

Guest Hobo

Looks alright, but doubt i'll be in any rush to buy one. the whole motion system thing, like running to make your character run feels all like a bit of a gimmick to me, or parties where you can all just have a laugh.

for games you want to get really into and play for hours on end it's just not much fun.

Yeah, not into that whole thing at all either. But when I saw the Wiimote and the Nunchuck or whatever it's called, I thought it could potentially be a replacement for mouse and keyboard gaming. But it wasn't accurate or fast enough. Now if they can make this so that i can wave my left hand around and point with my right in FPS game with the speed of the wireless controller, I'd be sold!

Yeah, not into that whole thing at all either. But when I saw the Wiimote and the Nunchuck or whatever it's called, I thought it could potentially be a replacement for mouse and keyboard gaming. But it wasn't accurate or fast enough. Now if they can make this so that i can wave my left hand around and point with my right in FPS game with the speed of the wireless controller, I'd be sold!

have a look at the sony presentation at E3. It's a lot more impressive and there seems to be little to no lag. Just no games incorporating it yet.

Guest Hobo

Did anyone notice what I was trying to point you towards, in the thread title and the capitalised letters of the first post. Its quite amusing?(