aberdeen-music

Live By The Beach - August 22nd @ Beach Ballroom

Tickets are selling well for this so far and would be good to see a few forum faces along just to help make this an event and help promote local music.

Also, The Ballroom will also be issuing postcard questionnaires on the night asking the audience to suggest bands to play at the next gig. This will include a list of locals bands we have been contacted by and the four bands appearing on the night, they can also suggest any local band not listed. So get yourself along and have your say on future events.

Although this is a gig for a certain genre of bands (which maybe aren't so popular on here) the ballroom is open to suggestions from any type of music and i hope making this a success will lead to other nights from other genres i.e DJ's, Metal bands, etc.

Cheers

Steven.

• Upvote 1

It went really well.

Think we got about 480-500 through the door although i hoped for more it was a decent turn out, though the whole world seemed to have weddings on this date!

All the bands played well and it was a good mix of music from all 4 bands.

Pat on the back to all involved. Hope there are more to come!