aberdeen-music

New agp website live

rcalder82

Hello

Just to say we have just gone live with our new website.

Feel free to check it out, hopefully it will be a nice easy way to check out what we have coming up. Its early days in the design process of it but we'll be working at it over the next few weeks to make it the one stop place to preview upcoming bands and hopefully have live videos of our shows etc as well.

Let us know your thoughts

ABERDEEN GIG PROMOTIONS - Home

You can still visit us at MySpace.com - AGP(THE FOXES - WED @ DRUMMONDS) - 26 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions as well

Ross x

• 2 weeks later...

But it tells you what's happening and who's playing. I found it both informative and readable. Fantastic!!! Just to point out also, the first post says it's a work in progress so who knows, maybe we'll get a bit of cheeky "times new roman" in the future.

x

Oh wow! Comic Sans! Great choice!!!

Tsk! It's not ALL in common sans!

The design of the site is a bit mundane. It looks a bit like it could have been designed by that boy with the fishing book; JR Hartley.

On a side note, can you get THE HOT PUPPIES back to Aberdeen?

I like them.

Tsk! It's not ALL in common sans!

The design of the site is a bit mundane. It looks a bit like it could have been designed by that boy with the fishing book; JR Hartley.

On a side note, can you get THE HOT PUPPIES back to Aberdeen?

I like them.

Indeed I would admit that the site is mundane but that is only because I havent been sent the proper password to edit things properly yet, perhaps meaning I shouldnt have asked for peoples opinions until I had finished. Ah well, not to worry! Will all be done in a week or so I think.

On the Hot Puppies note the last I heard one of them was having a baby and they werent doing dates. I think Becky and mmm, the other females name escapes me, have started another project together too. I may go check that out.

Will have a cheeky ask and see whats happening though. I too think they are pretty damn good! And it was AGPs first ever gig so would be so emotional :)

Drop the comic sans - seriously, it's absolutely horrible! It's simply not a good font if you want to be taken at all seriously. If you must have it, then stick with it throughout the website - it's a major design error to use different fonts on a website, at least in my eyes ;)

The other thing - if you're paying for it, then don't accept it until it works through the W3 validation service :)