aberdeen-music

Floor Tuners for Sale or Swap

Diesel

I have a couple of floor tuner for sale or swap for other pedals.

Please pm me in interested.

Korg Pitchblack+

Boxed in excellent condition.

korg_pitchblack.jpg

• Professional guitar and bass pedal tuner offers ultra- precise tuning with an accuracy of +/-0.1 cents
  • True Bypass output keeps your tone intact at all times
  • Two instruments can be connected simultaneously, with separate tuning settings for each
  • In addition to chromatic tuning and standard guitar/bass tuning, the pitchblack+ supports open D, open E, open G, open A, and DADGAD. You can also create and save five of your own custom tunings
  • Tuning is easily seen by a newly developed dual meter using large extra bright LEDs
  • Support for seven-string guitars and six-string basses
  • A broad tuning detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
  • Calibration is adjustable from 436--445 Hz
  • A 9V DC output jack is provided to power other pedals in your pedalboard
  • Tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability

Absolute bargain at 50 (retail circa 100)

Boston BTU-500

Boxed, in excellent condition, this pedal is a great, low-cost alternative to the TU-2. Nice clear LED display as well.

boston_btu.jpg

• Calibration: 437 - 445 Hz with 1 Hz steps
  • flat tuning to seven semi-tones flat tuning to seven semi-tones
  • 3PDT switch: true bybass when pedal is off: input is directly fed to output 3PDT switch: true bybass when pedal is off: input is fed directly to output
  • mute switch: choose for silent tuning mode or output tuning mode mute switch: choose for silent tuning tuning mode or output mode
  • dimensions: 113 x 80 x 52 mm dimensions: 113 x 80 x 52 mm
  • weight: 320g weight: 320g
  • power: DC 9V dry battery or DC 9V adapter Power: DC 9V dry battery or 9V DC adapter

Cheers man, ignore that PM as well. If you're wondering why I contacted you twice, it's because I replied on this thread, then saw the bit that said "PM if interested", so I deleted the post and sent you a PM instead, but seemingly I wasn't quick enough to delete it!

• 3 weeks later...