aberdeen-music

Eric euan

The Bandit

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell

"the bandit" is blatantly plugging all things eric euan/audio dropout related

have you no shame fort max??

HEY!!! i smelled a rat yesterday....

nothing to do with me..... i cant stand self band promotion in this way..

you know..."hi my names bob.. i am new to aberdeen and by a strange coincidence the only gigs i have been to have been conected by the same group of people.. and the only posts i have made on this website are relating to the same said group of people... now tell me what you think of my.. ahem... i mean some band (who i am not a member / friends with a member of)"

besides i'v seen eric euan tonnes of times.. ho ho

orwell rock!!!

Guys !

I am asking a genuine question and have no other motive apart from knowing other peoples opinion of the band. I'm not promoting anyone and im sorry if thats how it seems!?(

If thats the way you are thinking - there is a thread about 'the darkness' and what people think?. Which I read - perhaps a member of "The Darkness" has logged on to promote his band.

I'm only asking a question !

Originally posted by The Bandit

Guys !

I am asking a genuine question and have no other motive apart from knowing other peoples opinion of the band. I'm not promoting anyone and im sorry if thats how it seems!?(

If thats the way you are thinking - there is a thread about 'the darkness' and what people think?. Which I read - perhaps a member of "The Darkness" has logged on to promote his band.

I'm only asking a question !

you cant fool me.... i have my suspicions.... but i cant be arsed deducing anything quincy style so i'll see you at the gig next week... you can introduce yourself....

hey preemo welcome back online... how is your devilishly handsome new flatmate.....?

Re: weirdo

Originally posted by preemo

Well Fortmax, my new flatmate is a strange one. I keep waking up to find him poised over me with his cock in my ear. He says he's just providing an ear cleaning service cause thats what flatmates do for each other, but I don't know...

i would watch him..... he'll probably shit in the sink next...

if he hast already... mwa ha ha