aberdeen-music

get dressed up

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Thats because your not as talented as me :laughing::up::band:

Ah, guitarists, don't you just love them with their egos the size of Egypt? Yes, it is the Spike Boys and not the Pike Boys. I bet Alan Cynic has a heap of river fishing gags at the ready!

You're saying it wrong' date=' what you meant to say was:

"Rumour tells you may return soon"

*fall to knees and raise fists to the skies whilst sobbing loudly*

"Nooooooooo!"[/quote']

Theres no point raging at the heavens Mr. Nullmouse, not even the mighty Thor could stop me from returning to give you the thrashing you so richly deserve, (just came up with this bit, hence the 'edit') and afterwards you'll be mighty thor.

Theres no point raging at the heavens Mr. Nullmouse' date=' not even the mighty Thor could stop me from returning to give you the thrashing you so richly deserve, (just came up with this bit, hence the 'edit') and afterwards [i']you'll be mighty thor.

Is it some kind of Thor tag game? Do I get to keep the hammer?

"Thor bag-dame"? Is that like some kind of... I can't even imagine what it could be, what is it?

In re. my last post, I intended to expose the comic similarities between the name Thor and the word 'sore', when said with a lisp, with high-larious consequences. I can see that the consequences were not, in fact, high-larious.

"Thor bag-dame"? Is that like some kind of... I can't even imagine what it could be' date=' what is it?

In re. my last post, I intended to expose the comic similarities between the name Thor and the word 'sore', when said with a lisp, with high-larious consequences. I can see that the consequences were not, in fact, high-larious.[/quote']

I think we've all learned a valuable lesson here, but I think you should sit down and seriously contemplate what's been said.