aberdeen-music

Never mind the Buzzcocks, punk rock bands in Aberdeen soon,it's your call

Biz

if you can't control your drink problem' date=' dont take it out on other people, or hide behind the problem - by blaming the drink for your behaviour, just get some professional help

you need to get your own life sorted out and stop obsessing about what other people are doing

you fucked up you know that - so get over it - and stop blaming us - sort yourself out - no one else is gonna for you[/quote']

since i didnt reply to the original attempt to wind me up, i noticed you came back some three hours later to add a bit more to it. sorry old bean its just not working. obviously you want to have some ridiculous slanging match on here to escape the boredom of your humdrum office job.

so just stop now your making yourself look very silly. go play with your synths and write a song about a dead green alien or something. ok i think i get it, i'm not allowed to like real shocks as a band anymore? (obviously thats in this weeks minifesto) The mere fact that instead of actually addressing some of the issues here all you can do is have a go at me leaves me to conclude that some of the points raised have hit a raw nerve or two.

i await your witty or insulting reply with (un) abaited breath.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since i didnt reply to the original attempt to wind me up' date=' i noticed you came back some three hours later to add a bit more to it. sorry old bean its just not working. obviously you want to have some ridiculous slanging match on here to escape the boredom of your humdrum office job.

so just stop now your making yourself look very silly. go play with your synths and write a song about a dead green alien or something. ok i think i get it, i'm not allowed to like real shocks as a band anymore? (obviously thats in this weeks minifesto) The mere fact that instead of actually addressing some of the issues here all you can do is have a go at me leaves me to conclude that some of the points raised have hit a raw nerve or two.

i await your witty or insulting reply with (un) abaited breath.[/quote']

erm, why should I address ANY issues YOU raise???

**gets worried about Dels comments and re-evaluates EVERYTHING - splits up band to form one Del can be in again with new members that Del likes, THEN resigns from easy dayjob to join Del on the social scraphead**

I must take more notice of messagebored bitterness in the future :rolleyes:

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch
I SAW A FUNNY POSTER LAST NIGHT SOMETHING ABOUT pish! ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT IT SAYS?.

It was probably a poster for a wacky madcap comedy about Marillion frontman Fish called "There's Something About Fish" starring the former minister of agriculture John Selwyn Gummer as the archetypal softrock balladeering pensmansmith of glurgmetal classic "Kayleigh", "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" regular panellist Tony Slattery also co-stars in a challenging role as a guitar effects pedal while Christopher Lambert pops up in a cameo as a Scottish binman with a blatant French accent who chops off people's heads with discarded Findus Crispy Pancakes while achieving powerful immortality and a minimum wage.

Fish's mate GraemeC is played by that actress who plays Roisin in River City while Alyssa's Wish are played by a bunch of seagulls whose beaks have been surgically enhanced to be "more emo" and Del Franklin will provide support in a role as the twisty staircase from the 80s Ariston TV commercial.

Fucking hell' date=' whatever you were on when you typed that, I want some![/quote']

You'd only write a 3 second thrashmetal song about Tony Slattery or John Selwyn Gummer if i gave you some of my brain.

No illegal substances were taken when i wrote that although cos i had a bit of a cold this week, i had cooked up a spoonful of Lemsip and syringed the contents into my chin.

Incidentally the sniffles and coughs have gone and i am now a picture of health...with a big gaping hole where my chin was.

Great thing is that i can eat and drink stuff under my face now!.

How the fuck can my name keep coming up on a thread that is about old school punk (which I hate) thats been kidnapped by del and betamax and zm and seems to revolve around whether or not real shocks are shit or not and whether del (whos a middle aged alkie looser apparantly) has a drink problem.......

The words "hypocrite" and "bastards" seem to keep springing into my head.... :ding:

I think i'll suggest del for the new lineup of the next incarnation of alysa's wish/liber8..

Now the words "cat" and "pigeons" are taking over...Chris can you play spoons? :help:

How the fuck can my name keep coming up on a thread that is about old school punk (which I hate) thats been kidnapped by del and betamax and zm and seems to revolve around whether or not real shocks are shit or not and whether del (whos a middle aged alkie looser apparantly) has a drink problem.......

The words "hypocrite" and "bastards" seem to keep springing into my head.... :ding:

I think i'll suggest del for the new lineup of the next incarnation of alysa's wish/liber8..

Now the words "cat" and "pigeons" are taking over...Chris can you play spoons? :help:

I will play the food mixer, just connect it up to an amp and we'll start an electro-emohop act.

Our first album could be titled "Retract.The.Blender".

prog rock and food

There is more to life than food and AOR,how can you make such a sweeping statement about hundreds of very diverse bands?,come and see 16 again THEN SAY you hate punk...it aint gonna happen fat boy,and I thought you were a noice guy too,boo hoo hoo,

he he he,Biz.

I just cameX) ............ Do I lose? or win?

You lose

Player One

You're dead

So forget it.

PS: Biz,

Plato and I very much enjoyed the banter at the benches at 3am.

:)

Anytime.

Nae nampy pamp shite, ken?

There is more to life than food and AOR
LIKE WHAT?
and I thought you were a noice guy too
What the fuck gave you that idea?

To be honest I dont really hate old school punk as a genre....it kinda passed me by, and I hated the whole image thing, and the spitting....yech!!

tAK MA DRUNK i'M HAME

You lose

Player One

You're dead

So forget it.

PS: Biz' date='

Plato and I very much enjoyed the banter at the benches at 3am.

:)

Anytime.

Nae nampy pamp shite, ken?[/quote']

I do remember being in your company,but as I probably said at the time I was very very very drunk SO CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT WE SPOKE ABOUT.

tHE EXPRESSION IS " NAE NAMBY PAMBY SHITE ",if ye wint tae be totally pedantic,taken from the mighty HUMAN Generator T shirt FUCK NAMBY SHITE

It means SHUN WORTHLESS DIRGE by the way.

FUCK NAMBY SHITE

I wouldn't want to fuck any shite, namby or not.

But hey, each to their own shitnambyfuckineering exploits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAMBY FUCKYSHITEFUCKSHITENAMBYNAMPYSHITS! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

To be honest I dont really hate old school punk as a genre....it kinda passed me by' date=' and I hated the whole image thing, and the spitting....yech!![/quote']

The media created that whole image, Johnny Rotten spat once and then suddenly the media thought "wow that must be a symbol of punk rock rebellion cos the main figure of UK punk just spat.....ooh the outrage!" and thus it became a supposed symbol of anti-establishment rebellion, in the same way the two fingered "peace sign" was a universal symbol for hippies, and then cos the supposed leader of that scene did it, it caught on and every punk cunt under the sun started doing it.

Even the whole leather jacket and mohawk thing was a pile of bullshit as well, a total image created by the media to stereotype punk rockers, it just created a bunch of sheep following a fashion created by some fucking magazine.

Christ, the Pistols never stood for any of that shit, they did their own thing and created their own scene, the whole point of them was to motivate others to create their own images and their own scenes and their own forms of music and not follow the rest of the herds of fucking sheep conforming to everything that was established.

Its just a shame not many people making music thinks like that anymore.