aberdeen-music

Slanted & Enchanted Needs You!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Hi hi hi.

Slanted & Enchanted Presents requires some assistance. I am looking for someone to perform door duties for each gig/club night I promote.

I need an honest, reliable and confident individual to sit on the door and take money from/stamp each person coming through the door. Basic counting abilities would be useful :)

Each night will require about 3/4 hours of sitting at the door. Each night I will pay 20 and keep you from going thirsty.

I need someone on the following dates:

April 10th, The Tunnels 8-11ish.

April 25th, The Tunnels 8-12ish.

May 3rd, The Tunnels 8-11ish.

Slanted and Enchanted Presents on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Lob a PM my way if you'd like to help out and get involved.

:love:

Guest idol_wild

I have managed to recruit a door person. Thanks to him and thanks to the others that got in touch. It's good to know people are willing to get involved.

And accept an easy 20 for sitting on their arses ;)

If you're ever looking for someone when yer man is busy, I'm more than happy to help for free.

All about the experience and getting my name out there, so that eventually I can userp your business and undercut your profits massively.

Guest idol_wild
If you're ever looking for someone when yer man is busy, I'm more than happy to help for free.

All about the experience and getting my name out there, so that eventually I can userp your business and undercut your profits massively.

Good to know.

Though profits are non-existant for me, essentially, as any extra money made after costs are covered is given straaaaiiiight to the bands :)

I'll bear your services in mind should they be required though. Ta, min.

Good to know.

Though profits are non-existant for me, essentially, as any extra money made after costs are covered is given straaaaiiiight to the bands :)

I'll bear your services in mind should they be required though. Ta, min.

Or if you need a bouncer?

I've got a big black coat and some knuckledusters that need an airing.

Well. You know where to find me.