aberdeen-music

The Muscle Club + The Marionettes + Get In Get Out + Sarah J TIngle - feb25th@Tunnels

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Thanks to everyone who came down to the gig, twas a good one indeed. And of course Ross for putting it on. And The Muscle Club for being ace.

Don't forget to thank Scott the best sound engineer you've ever worked with ;)

Ah Ive just about recovered now so will say a big thank you to all of the bands and Scott on sound (awesome as always). Really enjoyed the whole gig. Everyone was brilliant.

Cheers to everyone who came and stuck around for The Muscle Club too. They were really happy that people stayed and really enjopyed Aberdeen!

Ah Ive just about recovered now so will say a big thank you to all of the bands and Scott on sound (awesome as always). Really enjoyed the whole gig. Everyone was brilliant.

Cheers to everyone who came and stuck around for The Muscle Club too. They were really happy that people stayed and really enjopyed Aberdeen!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you were a mess!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you were a mess!

Mmm yeah you could say that. The part I didnt even notice the guitarist on the dancefloor when I nearly took him clean out was my favourite. The rest of the night is a bit of a blur like. Shame you guys couldnt have come out. Was a top night. Thats presuming you didnt actually come out as I seem to have no recollection of quite a few people who were there.

Good times!