aberdeen-music

AC/DC confirm Glasgow date....

french_disko

55 a ticket and they're still going for way over that on ebay.

Fuckers.

I'm glad that I am not the only one that wishes ticket touters get every form of cancer, aids, their family skinned alive and molested, their pets gutted with a screwdriver, their eyes gouged and shat on my 9000+ horses with the shits.

FUCKING SCUM. Take your 105+ ticket and shove it right up your money grabbing arse. You are a disgrace to music.

Managed to score some tickets, but had to pay for the fan club memebership. Still, it will be worth it for the look on my dad's face because he stupidly didn't go to see them during the Ballbreaker tour.

I went to see Dog Eat Dog, Dub War and Understand that night at the Garage. It was awesome and i don't regret it one bit.

Given that they were all sold out by the time my pal tried to get them at 11.30, it seems a good 60,000 people are happy to pay it.

60 seems a bargain compared to the 80 I spent on Eagles Tickets, pus 8 booking fee per person and 4 postage... bastards 180 for 2 concert tix is the most i intend spending for a while on tickets.

60 seems a bargain compared to the 80 I spent on Eagles Tickets, pus 8 booking fee per person and 4 postage... bastards 180 for 2 concert tix is the most i intend spending for a while on tickets.

Pah! Is that all - I'll see your 180 quid and raise it to 205 quid for 2 tickets to see tom waits at Edinburgh playhouse in july this year!