aberdeen-music

The Lemon Tree

sexytunk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest calumunderkills

As far as I know they were interviewing a couple of weeks ago - I don't know if they've picked anyone yet.

Best bet is to phone the Music Hall and speak to someone from Aberdeen Performing Arts. I was putting on my clubnight at Lemon Tree last weekend, and there wasn't anyone in to replace Andy Shearer by that time - I just had to deal direct with the sound guys etc.

Just to let you all know that the new LT music programmer is in place. Derek McArthur is the man to contact if you are looking for a gig, a support slot or just some info on playing at the venue. His e-mail is derek.mcarthur@aberdeenperformingarts.com, or you can post CDs, etc, for his attention to

The Lemon Tree

5 West North Street

Aberdeen

AB24 5AT.

And Calumunderkills is right - any hassle or probs just phone APA (numbers available on boxofficeaberdeen.com).

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Just to let you all know that the new LT music programmer is in place. Derek McArthur is the man to contact if you are looking for a gig, a support slot or just some info on playing at the venue. His e-mail is derek.mcarthur@aberdeenperformingarts.com, or you can post CDs, etc, for his attention to

The Lemon Tree

5 West North Street

Aberdeen

AB24 5AT.

And Calumunderkills is right - any hassle or probs just phone APA (numbers available on boxofficeaberdeen.com).

Update:

If bands are looking for support slots at the Lemon Tree please view this thread for information:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/gigs-event-announcements/52227-lemon-tree-support-slots-indie-cent-exposure-clubnights.html

But please contact Derek for other (music) booking queries.

:up:

• 1 year later...