aberdeen-music

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip @ Moshulu

Although I do feel sorry for kingsofdeon and the like who payed the price cos they thought Geroge Pringle was hot...(she was)...but she was also one of the worst acts I've had the misfortune of hearing. She'd get her arse handed to her by 99.9% of Aberdonians playing their first gigs. I was utterly astounded how anyone could like it. The beats were almost listenable if I was stuck in an elevator all day long, but her limited lyrical ability, as well as subject matter, and tone deaf singing (and she somehow managed tone deaf spoken word) made me head to the bar far more than is healthy.

Although I do feel sorry for kingsofdeon and the like who payed the price cos they thought Geroge Pringle was hot...(she was)...but she was also one of the worst acts I've had the misfortune of hearing. She'd get her arse handed to her by 99.9% of Aberdonians playing their first gigs. I was utterly astounded how anyone could like it. The beats were almost listenable if I was stuck in an elevator all day long, but her limited lyrical ability, as well as subject matter, and tone deaf singing (and she somehow managed tone deaf spoken word) made me head to the bar far more than is healthy.

Yeah...but she was hot :up:

-

Absolutely fabulous gig I thought. Definitely one of the best of the year. Moshulu has especially excelled in hip-hop type acts in the last couple of years tbh.

It was brilliant. A cold Monday night, it was rammed and people were up for it...Aberdeen you rule (at times).

Dan and Pip were really glad to be back in Aberdeen and loved it. One of their best gigs this year.

-

have to say I am with you there, the girl was bad, no stage presence, music levels were loud and distorted as were her vocals, shame tho cause she had the balls to get up there and do it!

Pip & Dan were superb, last min descision from me and well worth It!

(excuse spelling canna be holed checking)