aberdeen-music

1994 VW Golf mk3 free for pickup

spellchecker

Hi,

my old car is sitting in a garage in Banchory gathering dust. It has been there since I left the UK in March 2007, same time the MOT and tax ran out.

I think it has around 85k miles and the last time I ran it, it sounded like part of the exhaust was on the way out, but it was still drivable.

I can't store the vehicle anymore so I need to get rid of it. I was going to take it to Overton's but thought I would check here and freecycle to see if anyone wanted it first. Essentially it is a good car though has some rust, given the age.

Would anyone be interested in taking my car? No money is required but I do need you to sign the V5 obviously and would like some proof of address for my own comfort.

If you are keen send a PM.

Cheers

p.s. feel free to ask any questions

thanks to everyone that answered this thread and to all the nice people that sent me pms - i am sorry i cannot get back to you all personally - i didn't expect such a rush!

the car has now gone to a very good home and may now be set for the most ultimate retirement vacation ever. god bless her chassis and all that sail(ed) aboard her!