aberdeen-music

Em, any last minute drop out gigs

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by psydoll:

Sadly it was a lack of ingredients rather than a lack of intelligence/know-how that curtailed my sandwich making activities. Never did get one... :(

Ach, that's a shame. I always keep an emergency jar of Sandwich Spread for such moments.

Guest phoenix_down
Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

Ach, that's a shame. I always keep an emergency jar of Sandwich Spread for such moments.

smart man..*makes note to do the same*

• 2 weeks later...
Ach' date=' that's a shame. I always keep an emergency jar of Sandwich Spread for such moments.[/quote']

sandwich spread?! does that still exist?! i loved that stuff when i was a kid!

oh, and talking of you up for any last minute gigs...want a gig on thursday, yes this thursday! at drakes!...serious

shaz

• 1 month later...

Mysterious spread for your sandwiches that is pretty sweet and has vegetables in it I believe but you'd never realise as a kid and it was probably the only way I ate them as a kid.

Go to your local supermarket and purchase a jar today! Should be in the bit with the jams and the like somewhere :up:

Failing that I could always buy a jar for Gilman St. as a present for a gig :p

Mysterious spread for your sandwiches that is pretty sweet and has vegetables in it I believe but you'd never realise as a kid and it was probably the only way I ate them as a kid.

Go to your local supermarket and purchase a jar today! Should be in the bit with the jams and the like somewhere :up:

Failing that I could always buy a jar for Gilman St. as a present for a gig :p

you're on, next time we play and you're coming, ill knock off/refund the price of a jar of sandwich spread from your ticket/entry fee