aberdeen-music

Weirdest Film I've ever seen.

Guest treader.

Guest treader.
think i've seen the first film too, did they write a "happy birthday" banner is someone's blood? possibly a parrots??? o_O

there's some more good story's in the book Acid House! crazy shit! :popcorn:

YES!!! it did have a banner in blood. and i think it was from a pet of some sort.

so messed up. when the carpet ate him i was like....what?

Ive seen a few fucked up movies in my time, although i try not to, mostly Asian or European movies. Like The Ordeal, Shieten, a couple of the Guinea pig movies, which kinda made me completely regret sourcing them!! especially Flowers of Flesh and Blood and Devils Experiment. Both really hard to watch!

Flowers of Flesh and Blood. A guy dressed in Samurai gear, jumps a lassie, takes her home then cuts her up!!!

I recommend the Ordeal, just for the scene in a bar. If anyone as seen it you'll know what i am talkin about!

Ooooh - one that springs to mind is "Eegah!" with Richard Keil, who was Jaws in the Bond

movies.

On 2nd thoughts, scrub that - what about "Quest For Fire"?

Nope... It did star a possible Miss World (definately a Miss Norway) as one of the cave ladies though.

Aha! Found it: Creatures the World Forgot (1971)

Creatures the World Forgot.