aberdeen-music

2004 - has it been a good year for music so far?

delboy

Aye, X-Certs have come out with some news I'm delighted about... looking forward to their new material so much, and My Mind's Weapon are gonna raise the bar with their new release. It's that fuckin good people.

It's been a wierd year for maple so far then...

as for not notifying people of gigs, who do we notify ?!

we set up a mailing list, and about 3 people joined it, as for the website, that fell appart a while back, (transfere of domains, hosting etc)...it all got very expensive (we are professional...well..were!)...

We have "stuff in the pipeline", and are focusing our attentions on recording this LP...expect something to happen over the summer, honest.

peep

Guest highroller

atreyu are gonna own this year i think...

thanks karma and bob...much appreciated...time for new point stuff bob...follow up your rise in popularity and 12th bassist with a release ;)

Originally posted by lepeep:

It's been a wierd year for maple so far then...

as for not notifying people of gigs, who do we notify ?!

we set up a mailing list, and about 3 people joined it, as for the website, that fell appart a while back, (transfere of domains, hosting etc)...it all got very expensive (we are professional...well..were!)...

We have "stuff in the pipeline", and are focusing our attentions on recording this LP...expect something to happen over the summer, honest.

peep

like the real shocks album, the maple one will be worth the wait....

I reckon it's been a pretty good year so far with great albums from Auf Der Maur, The liars, Morrissey and a good but not great album from Franz Ferdinand. Still there's Hope of the States, The Killers, new Interpol, new New Order, new Cure album, possibly new Manics album and new Coopers album.