aberdeen-music

How did the weekend go?

Guest Bob Double Jack

No arguments actually... ?( I thought it was integral part of the recording process...

We've done the drums, bass and pretty much all the rhythm guitars... the rest will be done as and when (hopefully soon :) ). The songs are fookin' ace so I hope everyone likes them! Somehow a bit of prog has been slipped into the mix... they must have done it while I were in the bog, honest guv'nor, you know my thoughts on prog. ;) But fortunately it's good prog, sent by the angels to set right all the evil prog already in this world... (I think there' a concept album in that last sentence actually! :D)

It's all sounding rather fat, with some awesome drumwork from Len! And Erskine... the Overdub King!

It's sounding really good - all in all it was a hugely successful weekend. We achieved more than we thought possible and I personally can't wait to get in and get it finished. The drums sound great, the bass is perfect and the rhythm guitars sound FAT !! We even had time to slip in some cheeky clean guitars - ooops :D

It was alot more fun than I thought it would be! I'm pretty chuffed with how the drums came out, considering the tuning problems we had before recording. Obviously, there are things that I wish I had done slightly differently, but I think this will be our most diverse BAND performance. Everyone is playing really well and that should come through on record. Brace yourselves for something different....

i sat about for the first day and smoked my own weight in fags......

the second day consisted of lots more fags, taking photos and a kick about out the back of the studio....... oh there was a spot of recording too ;)

dont worry, my real studio report will be a bit more exciting and indepth, prolly on atomweb soon, i'll let you know!