aberdeen-music

Biffy Clyro @ The Loft, Forres - 28/5/04 (THIS FRIDAY!!!)

RossW

There are still hundreds of tickets available for this gig, probably due to the fact that everyone think's it's sold out!! Well, it was for a while, but it is now being held in the cow shed at the Loft which has a capacity of 900. This is a fantastic opportunity to see one of Scotland's leading rock acts in very unique surroundings with the added bonus of some local support (The Gloria Flaw & The Method). It's going to be a top night, definately not one to be missed!!

If you are not one of the lucky people who win tickets on Radio 1 or Moray Firth Radio, you can purchase tickets for yourself and all of your mates by phoning Grigor at the loft directly on: (01343) 850078.

Hope to see you all there....

Cheers

Ross (TGF)

P.S. Anyone going and got tickets already?!

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

nope :( i've looked at my expenses and i cannot afford to get there and back. therefore i cannot go. i've kind of accepted this, but it still bites the big one. mind you, it's not like i haven't seen them before and i will without a shadow of a doubt see them again...

u cood stay at mine?

but i have work at 830am

but u cood...

on a biffy related note-who caught them playing There's no such thing as a jaggy snake on radio one recently? the studio version! ooh it was gooood. Apparently it's going to be a download only single avaialable form the website on may 31st. So i'm hoping for the album soon after that :D Any thoughts?

on a biffy related note-who caught them playing There's no such thing as a jaggy snake on radio one recently? the studio version! ooh it was gooood. Apparently it's going to be a download only single avaialable form the website on may 31st. So i'm hoping for the album soon after that Any thoughts?

I haven't heard the studio version yet. The album is gonna be out in September, the first single should be "glitter and trauma", which is fucking ace, in august. Thats straight from the band/Neil the web master