aberdeen-music

short men jealous and insecure

Stripey

I wouldn't say from my experience of short men that they were jealous and insecure, they just have this idea that they can throw their inconsiderable weight around a lot more than they have any right to. Napoleon Complex has a lot to answer for.

I wouldn't say from my experience of short men that they were jealous and insecure, they just have this idea that they can throw their inconsiderable weight around a lot more than they have any right to.

so does that mean people with considerable weight have more right to throw it about? is this a law or something?

Napoleon Complex has a lot to answer for.

if it trully existed, that is.

Napoleon complex is 'a myth' | Metro.co.uk

so does that mean people with considerable weight have more right to throw it about? is this a law or something?

if it trully existed, that is.

Napoleon complex is 'a myth' | Metro.co.uk

No, I'm not saying that anyone has the right to throw their weight around, considerable or not. My experience of short men is limited, but they do act like they have something to prove, when in reality, they just happen to be of a slightly shorter stature than the person they're talking to.

I'm a short-arse myself, but you don't see me trying to make up for it.

Guest Neutral
I wouldn't say from my experience of short men that they were jealous and insecure, they just have this idea that they can throw their inconsiderable weight around a lot more than they have any right to. Napoleon Complex has a lot to answer for.

Wasn't napolean average height for his time in france?

Wasn't napolean average height for his time in france?
As far as I recall, yes, British propaganda made him short.

It wasn't me gave it the name! :laughing:

The long and short (ha!) of it is, from all the short men I've had any kind of dealing with, they've all been arseholes. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, I've just yet to meet them.