aberdeen-music

Today's challenge

Lemonade

For no particular reason, for the rest of the day I am going listen to every note of every Radiohead album in chronological order, starting with Pablo Honey and ending with In Rainbows.

Anyone else care to take on a similarly pointless / depressing challenge?

Nope. That'd really drop a big turd over my day if I had to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

For todays pointless challenge I am going to attempt to listen to "Morning Train (9-5)" by Sheena Easton on repeat from now (11.20) until I finish work at 6. Excluding my half hour lunch break, that's approx 6 hours, or 360 minutes. As the song is 3 minutes 18 second long, or approx 3.3 minutes - I figure that today I will listen to "Morning Train" 109 times.

Here goes....

YouTube - Sheena Easton - 9 to 5 (Morning Train)

51VaNLklXFL._AA280_.jpg

For todays pointless challenge I am going to attempt to listen to "Morning Train (9-5)" by Sheena Easton on repeat from now (11.20) until I finish work at 6. Excluding my half hour lunch break, that's approx 6 hours, or 360 minutes. As the song is 3 minutes 18 second long, or approx 3.3 minutes - I figure that today I will listen to "Morning Train" 109 times.

Here goes....

YouTube - Sheena Easton - 9 to 5 (Morning Train)

51VaNLklXFL._AA280_.jpg

If I had the time and facilities I reckon I could do that, Sheena Easton's amazing. Modern Girl might be one of the greatest 80's pop songs ever, it's up there with 'Feels Like I'm In Love' by Kelly-Marie.

I failed too. I got bored halfway through Amnesiac and put on Gary Numan instead.

I commend you for making it through OK Computer.....thats a fairly skippable album, likewise Kid A, I've never actually listened to Amensiac for longer than 3 seconds (despite owning it since it came out) and Hail to the thief has about one or two listenable songs.....haven't tried the new one.....

My challenge....do some work.

I commend you for making it through OK Computer.....thats a fairly skippable album, likewise Kid A, I've never actually listened to Amensiac for longer than 3 seconds (despite owning it since it came out) and Hail to the thief has about one or two listenable songs.....haven't tried the new one.....

My challenge....do some work.

That's crazy talk. OK computer is probably my favourite album of all time, ever. I could quite happily have just listened to that for 6 hours! It's Amnesiac that's the deal breaker for me. It's just a dirge. likewise Hail To The Thief.