aberdeen-music

Singer wanted for my new band

Kai

Can you sing?

Are you energetic and enthusiastic?

Could you bear to be in my company for hours at a time?

If you can answer yes to these questions, you might just be the person I'm looking for. Following the demise of Sirius at the end of last year, I have written some new songs, recruited some new people and am now looking to get this nameless band up and running. All that's missing is you.

Influence-wise, I'm thinking Thrice, AFI, Strung Out and Poison The Well. Punk music that is dark and heavy basically. If this sounds like the band for you, get in touch.

Originally posted by PrincessHolly:

Lately I've decided I want to be in a band. I can't play any instruments and I'm too shy (would you believe it) to sing. I just wanna be there to look hot on stage and make yelp sounds and fuck groupies or something like that. Where am I going with this?

You could be a backing singer ?(

Originally posted by Kai:

Can you sing?

Are you energetic and enthusiastic?

Could you bear to be in my company for hours at a time?

If you can answer yes to these questions, you might just be the person I'm looking for. Following the demise of Sirius at the end of last year, I have written some new songs, recruited some new people and am now looking to get this nameless band up and running. All that's missing is you.

Influence-wise, I'm thinking Thrice, AFI, Strung Out and Poison The Well. Punk music that is dark and heavy basically. If this sounds like the band for you, get in touch.

Kai I used to hate Sirius. Basically because of your singer. At one point I was designing your website but gave up 'cause Phil Brands gave up on me. Pick me and I can be your singer/screamer AND your best friend/cleaner. Think about it bitch...you fucked my girlfriend eh?

You wish I'd fucked you...

Seriously give me an e-mail and describe the kinda vocalist you need...

I'll be in touch :up:

That sounds like the kind of band I would like to do vocals in.

I don't think I am prepared to be in a band yet though, maybe in the next couple of years. I need to get some confidence built first.

Have you heard HIMSA? thats the shit i'm talking about