aberdeen-music

Tut Vu Vu [ Ex Uncle John + Whitelock ] + The Maternal Bum Bond Fri 25th April

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And what time will the glorious support acts be taking to the stage?

And for all the many many many fans and supporters of Tupelo Town Assembly, you know who you are, this 'may' be the last opportunity to see the infamous John Hekert pounding the boards and his axe as part of the current line up. I'm sure John would like to thank you all for the support you have shown him, and us, over the several days of our career and he assures me that the love he has felt coming from the fans will serve him well in his music career in the US.

Here's to world peace and a cure for all mans ills.

And for all the many many many fans and supporters of Tupelo Town Assembly, you know who you are, this 'may' be the last opportunity to see the infamous John Hekert pounding the boards and his axe as part of the current line up. I'm sure John would like to thank you all for the support you have shown him, and us, over the several days of our career and he assures me that the love he has felt coming from the fans will serve him well in his music career in the US.

LOL:kiss:

support times

you will be on about . 9.15