aberdeen-music

Interview with Kurt Angle

Lemonade

TNA is just as bad unfortunately.

Just ask Konnan.

Or don't. Unless you want to listen to a two hour diatribe about it. Kurt Angle is a nutter. The more I hear/read recent interviews with him, the more I'm convinced he is genuinely going mad. Does anyone remember his comments about Daniel Pruder? Can't remember the exact quote but it was along the lines of "I'll make you tap in under thirty seconds then my wife will walk into the Octagon (he was talking about MMA) and take a dump on your chest."

That was my first inkling he was going nuts. That and the occasions when he appears to forget that wrestling is a work and starts beating the shit out of people. Although that does look quite good when it's against someone like Samoa Joe who can dish it right back out.

Ok I don't listen to Konnan personally, but they basically fucked him over when he needed a new kidney.

The way that they have run TNA the past year has been a bit shit, ignoring the hard work some of the original TNA stars have put it in.

I'd say TNA's improved in the past year. Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, Motor City Machine Guns and Robert Roode are all on TV regularly and involved in fairly high profile storylines. Fair enough, all the angles they're involved in are pretty much with former WWE/WCW dudes but I think that's fair enough. They're all good wrestlers (Goldust can piss off though). And the Knockout division is ace. Awesome Kong frightens me.

I certainly agree that TNA fucked Konnan over during his illness though. It's just Konnan complains about EVERYTHING to do with wrestling.