aberdeen-music

feedback please

KimyReizeger

Yo.

I like it, but definitely room for improvement.

'Really like those synths that take over now and again; maybe a breakdown section with just those?

Bass is awesome, as is the bass drum and snare.

The bit where the synths and singing cut out like a strobe before the instrumental section and then onto the bit around 2:14 - 2:22 is the best bit for me.

Percussion is all good. Not so mad on the vocal track, but that is mostly due to the monotone styling of the artist and not your treatment of it which is good, but could maybe be glitchier.

You kept it quite consistent and it has a nice ending.

Look forward to MK2.

Yo.

I like it, but definitely room for improvement.

'Really like those synths that take over now and again; maybe a breakdown section with just those?

Bass is awesome, as is the bass drum and snare.

The bit where the synths and singing cut out like a strobe before the instrumental section and then onto the bit around 2:14 - 2:22 is the best bit for me.

Percussion is all good. Not so mad on the vocal track, but that is mostly due to the monotone styling of the artist and not your treatment of it which is good, but could maybe be glitchier.

You kept it quite consistent and it has a nice ending.

Look forward to MK2.

Cheers for listening :up: There will be more versions to come of this one I think. Vocals will definately be getting a makeover of some kind.

i also like it, although its not quite as good as the other stuff;

Hey there, intriguing opinion..cheers!

no clue how to go about improving it

Duck noises in the background is my first thought. Farmyard noises are yet to reach full potential in electronic music.

Anyone else? Song / agricultural-based comments equally acceptable.

yo. i dig the sounds and layering and whatnot - i reckon you could expand the bar by bar dynamics into the overall tune's structure(-sounds a bit copyandpaste atmimho). or not, as i have a short attention span for this kinda stuff unless I'm getting my groove on (which I would. natch). I reckon a kemnay electronic gig down the burnett's in order.

i reckon you could expand the bar by bar dynamics into the overall tune's structure(-sounds a bit copyandpaste atmimho

Yeah, I completely understand that. I will probably seek to ammend this in the next burst of inspiration. The feedback is great btw guys - taking it all in!

I reckon a kemnay electronic gig down the burnett's in order

Kemnay has strong links with the electronic world. It's a little known fact, but half of Kraftwerk were born here. I had made a vow of silence on the subject, but that kind of knowledge weighs hell on a man's mind...