aberdeen-music

I'm selling some stuff!

timson

well i'm selling some random stuff I don't need or haven't needed for years:

a red sledge

Roces Graal laces rollerblades (size8-10)

some protection pads for skateboarding/rollerblading(stateside pro brand,knees and elbows) i'll throw these in with the rollerblades if they're bought

golf clubs, they're pretty much antiques with a hippo bag

a dell 15" monitor (grey/blackish)

a load of "goosebumps" book

a guitar/bass stand (like the ones in RnB)

a bicycle, front suspension,plenty gears(i'll count them if requested) front brake is not there but can be replaced easily(i lost part of it cycling) and i'll throw in a puncture kit and pump

some economincs and management books(can't remember which ones right now)if requested i'll give the names authour etc)

mmmmmmm think that's all the stuff I don't need, so if you need it or have any questions gimme a reply or PM

Cheers

timson

a red sledge

some protection pads for skateboarding/rollerblading(stateside pro brand,knees and elbows) i'll throw these in with the rollerblades if they're bought

a bicycle, front suspension,plenty gears(i'll count them if requested) front brake is not there but can be replaced easily(i lost part of it cycling) and i'll throw in a puncture kit and pump

some economincs and management books(can't remember which ones right now)if requested i'll give the names authour etc)

mmmmmmm think that's all the stuff I don't need, so if you need it or have any questions gimme a reply or PM

Cheers

timson

I have a salt & pepper set with no stoppers on them if you want to trade for the bike.

a red sledge

Cheers

timson

I'll give you a modest selection of monies for the guitar stand if it's still around.