aberdeen-music

stars at moshulu

herbert_dudley

but then...

As a promoter of live music - rude talking is one of the worst things imaginable. Bands are generally quite hard to persuade to come to Aberdeen and when they do come and this happens it just means they feel that they shouldnt come back and its not just them - all bands have friends in bands, labels with bands, managers with bands and word spreads.

If you want to just go out for a chat with friends why not just go to a pub - why spoil a gig for others??

Im all for the fact artists should earn your respect but surely if you can make the effort to pay whatever amount to get in you must like them anyway. I wasnt at Stars unfortunately but I have had this issue before. Its fine when bands are loud but the quieter moments are just embarrasing.

I dont think Aberdeen is generally any worse than anywhere else but people shoudl show some respect as these people have come a long way to play for you and surely as youre on here you want good bands to continue coming here!

As a promoter of live music - rude talking is one of the worst things imaginable. Bands are generally quite hard to persuade to come to Aberdeen and when they do come and this happens it just means they feel that they shouldnt come back and its not just them - all bands have friends in bands, labels with bands, managers with bands and word spreads.

If you want to just go out for a chat with friends why not just go to a pub - why spoil a gig for others??

Im all for the fact artists should earn your respect but surely if you can make the effort to pay whatever amount to get in you must like them anyway. I wasnt at Stars unfortunately but I have had this issue before. Its fine when bands are loud but the quieter moments are just embarrasing.

I dont think Aberdeen is generally any worse than anywhere else but people shoudl show some respect as these people have come a long way to play for you and surely as youre on here you want good bands to continue coming here!

Well said that man. Please refer to Mogwai thread.

Apologies for my cuntery earlier in the thread btw. Playing Smackdown vs Raw till 4am + getting up for work at 8am + monday morning blues = grumpy. I'm all better now tho.

I hope your opponent (be he/she human or CPU) powerbombed you through the top of cell and then two tables... and then managed to climb down and get in the ring in time and pin you, and hopefully it was part of season mode and you lost the title you big rude so and so.

I hope your opponent (be he/she human or CPU) powerbombed you through the top of cell and then two tables... and then managed to climb down and get in the ring in time and pin you, and hopefully it was part of season mode and you lost the title you big rude so and so.

Actually no, at the end I was in a tag team match which I needed to win to get some title match at the PPV, and I was pummelling the absolute fuck out of the other guys. I had the legal guy outside the ring and I was kicking his stoopid head in and the ref had counted to 8. So i stopped pummelling and tried to get back in the ring to hopefully record a victory by count out. However, my character, Mr Jeff Hardy, climbed onto the ring apron on the outside, and I couldn't remember which button it was that makes you climb into the ring. As I was still trying to figure it out I got counted out as I just stood on the ring apron looking retarded. Then when the bell rang I went a bit quiet and red, and just put the pad on the floor and went to bed. And had a biiiiiiiiiiiiig wank.

Guest idol_wild

Stars were absolutely fucking terrible on Saturday. I was appalled at just how limp-wristed they sounded. I'm not surprised people started with chitter-chatter; they had to entertain themselves.

Possibly the biggest disappointment of my gig-going life. Aside from Interpol. Pity.

At least Apostle Of Hustle knew how to entertain.

Actually no, at the end I was in a tag team match which I needed to win to get some title match at the PPV, and I was pummelling the absolute fuck out of the other guys. I had the legal guy outside the ring and I was kicking his stoopid head in and the ref had counted to 8. So i stopped pummelling and tried to get back in the ring to hopefully record a victory by count out. However, my character, Mr Jeff Hardy, climbed onto the ring apron on the outside, and I couldn't remember which button it was that makes you climb into the ring. As I was still trying to figure it out I got counted out as I just stood on the ring apron looking retarded. Then when the bell rang I went a bit quiet and red, and just put the pad on the floor and went to bed. And had a biiiiiiiiiiiiig wank.

Hahaha, that was actually quite funny.