aberdeen-music

Fma'08: Best Venue In Aberdeen

The Ghost Of Fudge

Last year I went to Tunnels a few times and it was always ridiculously loud and harsh causing my ears to ring, even standing at the back of the place. Not that it is a bad venue, becuase it certainly isn't and the bands I saw were acutally mostly good, I just had my enjoyment impared by bad sound.

I also went to the moorings a few times and enjoyed every gig I went to there so it gets my vote.

I may have went to drummonds to see a band, I do not recall but it has never stood out above anywhere else to me.

the total error in not originally including us is fuckin embarassing (and the fact the fudge guys are in the office as i type is quite amusing)... it's sad this strugglin city can think so inwardly at times - there's a few future (maybe current) city council elders about in here

Don't be disheartened. You could build a replica on the Sydney opera house in the Castlegate but still not be included, or if you were... come third. Such is life.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...