aberdeen-music

Rockapotamus - New musical instrument shop

Badger_Loose

Hello Folks,

My business partner and I are opening a music shop in Inverurie, Rockapotamus Music. Hoping to open the doors by early next week - 17th ish (shop renovations currently on-going!).

We will be stocking a wide range of musical instruments and accessories. Everything from guitar and drum starter packs right up to equipment to suit regular gigging musicians. As I say, a wide range of musical instruments and accessories, too numerous to mention in a short post.

We are located at 70 West High Street, Inverurie. We are currently awaiting telephone & website connection, so no details as yet. However, our website will shortly be fully functional and cater for online sales. In the meantime, please feel free to reply to this thread or pm me, should you have anything you wish to enquire about. Or, pay us a visit next week, when we open the doors and you can see for yourselves.

See below for link to a flyer showing the Rockapotamus! Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks for your time.

Rockapotamus Music - Rockapotamus Music - Musical instrument retailer opening soon in Inverurie Galleries

Well, competition wise in Inverurie there is Morgans Music (formerly Leonard's Music). They are more traditional based than we intend to be. While we do stock traditional instruments, we will have more in the way of guitars and drums (because that's what we play ourselves), keyboards are also coming in and will figure a fair bit. We don't do sheet music yet, while Morgans do. So basically I think there is room for us to co-exist without damaging each other.