aberdeen-music

Dhc 2nd Birthday Party - Very Special Guests - 10pm Till 2am - 3

Nah, you weren't cheated out of a fiver. I told you to find me on the bar at 11.45pm when I'd cashed up. I went around all night with your fiver in my pocket! If you're in this weekend, give me a shout. Either that, I'll put a couple of DHC tickets aside for any upcoming gig you want. Just PM me.

Nah, you weren't cheated out of a fiver. I told you to find me on the bar at 11.45pm when I'd cashed up. I went around all night with your fiver in my pocket! If you're in this weekend, give me a shout. Either that, I'll put a couple of DHC tickets aside for any upcoming gig you want. Just PM me.

Oh, well this is highly embarrassing! I feel quite bad now, Sorry! For some reason i was looking for folk upstairs, i must not been listening when you said to get you at the bar. It was actually my first time in Snafu, total n00b i know, but i'll definitely be along again. I'm away to Glasgow this weekend but i might hit it in two weeks time. I'll probably be at the rescheduled Gravenhurst date as well.

last night...

copy ha ho - possibly best ive seen em, sobriety perhaps? nah, just kidding

minis guitar parts really stood out for me last night, theyre always there but they were bit louder last night and poked out more for you to hear

good stuff

right hand left- tight and good show as always , havent seen them in a while and they almost didnt play so it was good that they played and put on a good show too. i thought the sound was good too.

firghtened rabbit - i too have to say a lot of dissapointment , 4th member in theory is a good idea if they underplayed but i wouldnt say it was a sound issue last night , id say there was just too much going on and it just sounded thrashy

i mean theyve always been quite chaotic so it kinda always shambled along and scott goes so nuts on the guitar often the rythym and voice go astray but thats passion for you

and the drummer grant and guitar / bass player always held it tight

it always worked well

but i thought the addition just made it all more noisy and apart from the organ on the new track wasnt really needed

i remember thinking that things were pretty wonky and if i didnt know the album tracks then id be a bit lost

ah well, it was their first gig with the guy after all maybe itll change

still a good live band and good to see them trying to add to their bow

still get the album folks , seriously amazing

theyre still my favourite band of the last year for the album alone