aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pirate abuse update*

Went to a party thing at the Brig O Dee bar for two of my colleagues who are leaving on maternity leave and one of them has obviously been telling her fiancee about my piratey banter at work as he turned up and proceeded to refer to me as 'the pirate daftie' and mocked my rum drinking ways. He actually got quite abusive and shouted at me that he'd been at sea and he'd see me outside and other such rot. I asked him to join our crew but this only angered him more. I've never seen piracy make someone so angry. Maybe he thought I was stealing his wife for the sea or something...

Guest haigyman

aarr, we're such kick-ass pirates we only need about 5 of us, hey rhiannon and claire manage with just two, and they're really crap "pirates"

Originally posted by psydoll:

*Pirate abuse update*

Went to a party thing at the Brig O Dee bar for two of my colleagues who are leaving on maternity leave and one of them has obviously been telling her fiancee about my piratey banter at work as he turned up and proceeded to refer to me as 'the pirate daftie' and mocked my rum drinking ways. He actually got quite abusive and shouted at me that he'd been at sea and he'd see me outside and other such rot. I asked him to join our crew but this only angered him more. I've never seen piracy make someone so angry. Maybe he thought I was stealing his wife for the sea or something...

Ar... I pitty the peasant that shout's and disrespects a pirate!

A pirate being friendly to you is the greatest honour alive... you don't get angered by it or we will infact lock you in a wooden chest and push you out to sea.

We can turn the friendlys on and off like tap water....pirate tactics.

I could favour you with an ole pirate tale of such traits... but ar can't be yarsed typing.

Ar! I be setting sail to the village o' Donnington to plunder and pillage it's people and valubles (and to enjoy some ritcious metal, says I).

If the pirate banter stops whilst i'm away (til late Monday) there'll be 'ell t' pay! (hell to pay)