aberdeen-music

Getting music packaged

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Does anyone have any tips/opinions/advice on getting discs and artwork printed up? I assume there is a plethora of companies that provide this service online, but I figured any kind of advice from those who have done it before (i.e. anyone involved with a label) would be beneficial.

I don't want some half-assed crew doing a bandit job.

Also get this bulletin alot if you are looking at higher numbers, seems quite reasonable.

SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T AFFORD TO RELEASE A PROPER CD?!!

Guys, check this out -

1000 CDs, 4 page colour booklets and inlays, full colour on body disc print, over-wrapped, factory glass mastered, UK delivery -

595 + vat!!!

Call us to make an order or get more details and prices on CDs, CDRs, DVDs -

01344 870291

torchmusicuk@hotmail.com

if you get the chance, speak to gerold from contra, or alternatively, send a message to his myspace. Contra got their cds pressed up by a company in austria and it was dead cheap. and it looks great, they got silver bottom cds, proper labels on the cds, dual cases, a 4 page booklet, and it was all shrinkwrapped.

The price escapes me though, but it was like 700 thats including delivery for like 500 cds.(I think i'm totally lying here by the way.)

Guest idol_wild
I can do you 500 glass mastered, pressed not CDR, CDs with full colour on body, 4 page colour booklet, tray liner, shrink wrapped AND barcoded for about 707 ish. PM if interested.

And if your material needs mastering I can do that for you too.

That is a pretty fine offer. We'll discuss it, but I think 500 pressings is far too many; we're a band with pretty much no following at all. We'd struggle to give away 100 probably, let alone sell 100.

We will, however, require the material to be mastered. We'll be in touch if we require your services.

That is a pretty fine offer. We'll discuss it, but I think 500 pressings is far too many; we're a band with pretty much no following at all. We'd struggle to give away 100 probably, let alone sell 100.

We will, however, require the material to be mastered. We'll be in touch if we require your services.

We can also provide CDRs with all the trimmings including a wrap here in the studio if you need low runs but we can't do them any cheaper than 2 each at present. Until we get a stand alone duplicator anyway. However, artwork design is free.