aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Mac

Prison Break - Season 3

Already been shown in America on Monday so being the geek I am, watched it and have to say it's pretty crazy.

Wasn't too impressed that they never finished the story on season 2 because it's getting far fetched but the first episode was amazing.

Just seen it. Excellant start to the season. It's becoming a LITTLE easy to start guessing the twists though after watching what they've done before in the first two seasons.

Looking forward to having another series to watch on tv in addition to Heroes.

I missed the start of Dexter so haven't been able to watch it as I wanna see it from the beginning.

When's Lost back?

watched number 1 last night, interested to see how things come along this season, everyone seems to be saying this season will be as good as the first, shame they all ran off at the end of two & none of them thought they could jump into the water and save a valuable bag, no not t-bag! then swim underwater with it to safety. easy eh? ok maybe not!

watched number 1 last night, interested to see how things come along this season, everyone seems to be saying this season will be as good as the first, shame they all ran off at the end of two & none of them thought they could jump into the water and save a valuable bag, no not t-bag! then swim underwater with it to safety. easy eh? ok maybe not!

Season 2 was better than 1 I thought, but both were great.