aberdeen-music

[GIG] Destructo Swarmbots (USA) + Action Beat + everythingwesayisfact @ The Tunnels

Fantastic night,everthing we say is fact set up the evening with their full on guitar noise drum hell, Action Beat upped the antie with their 4 guitar mid '80's sonic youth melstrom, Destructo Swarmbots created a wonderful soundscape that only really came alive when the two drummers from Action Beat joined in, creating a beautiful noise that left my ears ringing......looking forward to the next 'pap night

Cheers to those who came along. Its a pity there wasn't more to enjoy it and to help towards keeping us out of the hole of debt we've got ourselves into. Haha. Ah well. Great night though. All the bands were so awesome. everythingwesayisfact for a first gig was absolutelly awesome and still so young. I see a bright future for those boys. But yes, Action Beat blew me away. Ace ace ace. When they joined in with Destructo Swarmbots I started having flashbacks of the wolf eyes show and I liked it.

• 2 weeks later...