aberdeen-music

Youngbloods to run security for KLATB?

Weirzbowski

RUMOUR: A recent statement from an envoy of the Youngbloods made to Bruce Gatsby at Donside Records makes clear that the fiery street-gang composed of criminals, degenrates, undesireables and murderers says that they will run security at an upcoming King Liar and The Brutes gig, if and only if a representative of the band can survive their "Motorcycle Death Arena".

Could this be true? Are KLATB and the Youngbloods working together? Oh god, I hope not... If that's the case then some spines are definately gonna get pulled... X-(

This is almost true.

On 13th May, the Youngbloods will be performing at Dr Drakes with some form of personnel support from King Liar and the Brutes. We are still trying to reach an agreement, but talks are slow-moving and fraught with danger.

The Aberdeen Poster Collective are handling security, our contribution is purely musical. The bottom line is that, if the Youngbloods want to break someone's face, they fucking will.

I hope they don't.

What the crap is all this Hell?

The Youngbloods are nothing but fucking trouble. Don't let them near this gig. They ruined the last Fabulous Moors gig by pissing on the stage.

If the Aberdeen Poster Collective are indeed hippies or gypsies then the Youngbloods will simply beat them up. They are dangerous. Christ.

Anyway, I heard that Zooey and Mo from the Youngbloods had left town so who is in charge now?

The Youngbloods are kinda hard to describe. They are sort of a band, but they are also sort of a gang like Subway Sect, or a quasi-militaristic mutinational collective incorporating members from Japan, Scotland, USA, Venezuela, England and various non-Christian countries in the Near East. They are linked to Donside Records and certain other organisations in various parts of the world -there's some info at www.kingliarandthebrutes.co.uk.

Facts: Their uniform is a blood red armband. They are pure of body and only drink milk. Their eventual aim is to achieve some kind of domination of all thought and sensory perception through violent and non-violent means. They have a heraldic crest, officially sanctioned by the Commonwealth Office and are an officially registered charity.

What? Nonsense! I heard the Youngbloods are the fiercest streetgang in the world, they have no charity in their soul, and all they care about is their territory which they guard jealously. Violence is the only language they speak, and they are great orators.

They wear only black suits and shirts, though the red armband is accepted as throughout Europe as the one uniting feature of this terrible clique. The Youngbloods are like the Warriors except they never run and wear more clothes. They are suave but not educated, retaining a certain urban-earthy charm wherever they go. Women want them, and men want to be them. The Youngbloods kill both.

P.S. I just heard Drake is in charge... he is a thug and a habitual drug user, so there maybe trouble within the Youngblood's ranks... God help us all.

Don't talk up the Youngbloods, it's exactly this kind of hype that they get off on. Their 'street team' (vandals) have already been making their mark around town, I've seen their logo spray-painted in several places. You can only expect more of this shameless self-promotion to come.

They'd be less scary if it was easier to define exactly what they are and what they want. It's this mystery that inspires panic, and a powerful tool it is. Don't feed the fire.

I heard that the Youngbloods disrupted the opening ceremony of a branch of Subway sandwiches recently by collectively defecating in the sandwich fillings... Then they forced a child to eat it. The Subway employees, various officials and other children looked on in terror and disgust.