aberdeen-music

Atom's Maiden album of choice.....

Guest Scorge Spike

Originally posted by Mac Atom:

I think you missed my point about Blaze, the $$$ had some significance... think about it.

Very good point...but I haven't seen Wilky or you since the gig - unless you'd like me to post u a cheque!?

What is Wilky doing now anyway?? its like he has dropped off the face of the planet!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's a tough call between two albums.

1) Dance Of Death - My favorite Maiden album (was Piece Of Mind before), and it's the only way I'd ever get to hear them play the amazing Face In The Sand, live. To hear this entire album live, would be amazing.

2) Powerslave - Just bringing back Rime Of THe Ancient Mariner would be enough for me to wet my pants, but the rest of the album, and FINALLY getting to hear Flash Of The Blade live...well...I could die happy. Flash is one of the most criminally underrated Maiden songs ever.

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

power metal....come on...get some Gamma Ray in your life...

Helloween suck balls...anyband that put out an album like "chameleon" deserves to die....

Correction....any band that can name and album "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" or "Rabbit Don't Come Easy", deserves to die. LOL....I mean....seriously...what the FUCK were they thinking?!