aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
thunderbass

bassist available

hey. im looking to join/form a band im into a variety of styles of music and have all my own equipment so if any bands out there are looking for a bass player let me know.

yeah spose was probably a bit vauge really...i like playing punk/rock styles more. im not really a huge fan of metal i like some of it but never been something ive enjoyed playing all that much. im open to trying out more styles then i would normally listen to to see how i would feel about playing it if you see what i mean? i also do prefer something that people can sing along to rather than constant screaming

what you on about?

I meant you're old, im just 15 years old... havent seen anyone at my age since joined the forum. Aberdeen musicians sucks :[

I meant you're old, im just 15 years old... havent seen anyone at my age since joined the forum. Aberdeen musicians sucks :[

They're here, they just all say they're 35 on their profiles.

They're here, they just all say they're 35 on their profiles.

THanks for the tip, haven't ever though of that :-)) Anyway most of em are crap

Hey we're looking for a bassist, although its quite metal orientated, we're aiming for a tool/pink floyd/death metal hybrid so its not straight metal if you see what im saying.

n e way check us out at www.myspace.com/cranialdeath and let us know if your interested in comin for a jam or sumthin.

please keep in mind the recordings on our page are a year old and the songs are now faster/tighter/more accurate.

Lewis/Cranial