aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
HateEvent

Heat Transfer & Fluid Mechanics...

Guest b-bert

haha, too right. No thermo classes for me ever again woohoo (well except maybe a CFD class).

Heat Transfer & Fluid Mechanics... Aye there was plaenty o that gan on at Girls Aloud, but Pink still gets my vote for raunchy lesbotic action wi hot costumes, although it must be said that Girls aloud had astonishingly nice coapy baps and afa pert erses.

If ye want to see heat transfer and flud a ower the place, ging tae see Miss The Occupier , yer tufts will be moist at the very least, HA, it's in Edinburgh so ye will miss it , cheers Biz.

Heat Transfer & Fluid Mechanics... Aye there was plaenty o that gan on at Girls Aloud, but Pink still gets my vote for raunchy lesbotic action wi hot costumes, although it must be said that Girls aloud had astonishingly nice coapy baps and afa pert erses.

If ye want to see heat transfer and flud a ower the place, ging tae see Miss The Occupier , yer tufts will be moist at the very least, HA, it's in Edinburgh so ye will miss it , cheers Biz.

:laughing:

Biz - you are a GOD.

Only you could find connection between thermo-dynamics, coapy baps and lesbianism.

Fit a chiel!

:laughing:

Haha, that actually made me giggle out loud. Legendary lol.

thanks...

to lECHT pOLANSKI for the word " flud", it is braw and conjures up rather moist images in my daft heid.

... is so dire and boring to be doing. That is all. /thread

8-)

Never mind - I bet the knowledge ensures you can make a bloody good cup of tea or coffee! :p:)

"or something " comes to mind

Och me, coapy baps provide me and lECHT pOLANSKI with literally seconds of fun almost daily