aberdeen-music

bans

To be fair though, people on here find you as interesting as playing subbuteo on your own so...you know?

Well that's easy fixed, I'll just go start insulting people and acting like an idiot, before I know it I'll have loads of people like you thinking I'm really cool. 8-)

I don't know you or Ben, the way I see it, your mate broke the rules and he got banned, boo hoo, pick the toys up and get back in your pram.

Sort it out Neil. The natives (the interesting ones anyway) are getting restless. You, mr Johnson, have some thinking to do. One thing to note as well. When people like Bladeola post, if you go to the "Who's Online" section over 50% of the users online go to that thread. No one goes on the internet to be bored. It's another form of entertainment. Well this site has always been used that way. Take heed!

Give me a break Ben. If the number of your posts that get reported on are anything to go by then the only thing the "natives" are getting restless about is you.

A little tip for the future. If you are going to intentionally post under someone else's account then can I suggest you don't use your fiance’s account and you don't post from your place of work? It's always a giveaway I find.

Funnily enough, intentionally pretending to be someone else by posting under their account is yet another breach of the rules. So your temporarily ban from this web site has now become permanent. Good work solider.

I'm sure you won't mind though, after all, this web site isn't to be taken seriously. It's just for your entertainment.

Thread closed.