aberdeen-music

boss me50 for sale

triggs

Triggs,

I think this is why I have stopped trying to sale stuff on here. There might have been someone willing to buy your item, but now, thanks to someone who would not be interested in buying it in the first place, you will be lucky to sell it unless you dropped it to a really giveaway price.

I was thinking of trying to sell my vintage Vox and Marshall on here, but I was sure someone would post 'You could get a new one from GAK for that price' and post a link to a picture of a AC30 made in China. Not saying a AC30 MIC is not a good amp, but I won't be selling my 61 or 63 for one.

Good luck.

I can't understand.. why would you want to buy the same product for bigger price?

Is it so hard to spend couple pounds on bus ticket (or fuel) to get to glasgow or somewhere else where you could save a lot buying the same thing.

I would love to be able to buy here s/h products. Sometimes it's even annoying to see a thread where someone is selling something that I'm interested but for a price as new one.

It's a bit unfair..

Triggs,

I think this is why I have stopped trying to sale stuff on here. There might have been someone willing to buy your item, but now, thanks to someone who would not be interested in buying it in the first place, you will be lucky to sell it unless you dropped it to a really giveaway price.

I was thinking of trying to sell my vintage Vox and Marshall on here, but I was sure someone would post 'You could get a new one from GAK for that price' and post a link to a picture of a AC30 made in China. Not saying a AC30 MIC is not a good amp, but I won't be selling my 61 or 63 for one.

Good luck.

probably someone interested in buying vintage amplification would know enough about amps to know the difference between a brand new amp made in china, and a vintage one and what the approx asking price for each should be...

besides, if triggs or any seller is unhappy about 'thread hijack' they can just have the posts deleted.

I can't understand.. why would you want to buy the same product for bigger price?

Is it so hard to spend couple pounds on bus ticket (or fuel) to get to glasgow or somewhere else where you could save a lot buying the same thing.

I would love to be able to buy here s/h products. Sometimes it's even annoying to see a thread where someone is selling something that I'm interested but for a price as new one.

It's a bit unfair..

theres nothing unfair about 130 for a boss me50 mint condition with powersupply its alot cheaper than bruce millers or R&B but if you reakon you can travel to glasgow from aberdeen and buy what im selling for cheaper including travel expenses then crack on