aberdeen-music

THE LOW LOWS (monotreme recs) SUN 11 MARCH @ THE TUNNELS

Dizzy Storm

The down side of the initial feedback was the volume having to be kept back on the main vox and guitar, both of which should have been a great deal louder for the full Low Lows experience.

I'm convinced there was next to nowt coming through the front of house for half of the set.o_O

Anyway...

Still fantastic though

:love: :love:

The down side of the initial feedback was the volume having to be kept back on the main vox and guitar, both of which should have been a great deal louder for the full Low Lows experience.

I'm convinced there was next to nowt coming through the front of house for half of the set.o_O

Anyway...

Still fantastic though

yeh it was a fantastic gig. such a pain about the sunday crowd.

I got the impression a little more volume would have been good also, but nonetheless quality band, quality performance.

Guest bluesxman

Anyway...

Still fantastic though

Hmm, last night was my first time hearing them so probably just a case of ignorance is bliss for me then...hopefully they will come back though, the singer was nicely eccentric which is always good.

Hmm, last night was my first time hearing them so probably just a case of ignorance is bliss for me then...hopefully they will come back though, the singer was nicely eccentric which is always good.

sadly I think the economics of last night will make this a one off visit..............