aberdeen-music

Statue troubles

ZeromiserY

Hey, I don't have a bad oppinion of your band.

If you don't like people's oppinions however, I suggest solving your problems somewhere that's not a public internet forum.

that last part i put in my response up there wasnt directed at you duder.

'auditions' bit was aimed at you and wasnt meant to be a retort, more of an explanation

not dead yet

more news coming soon. decisions have been made, along with some heavy sacrifices. but we're still here. how many of us? you'll have to wait until after xmas to find that out.

while i'm at it.... have a rocking xmas and a fucking smashed new year and we'll see you crazy bastards in '07 for some more chaos, drinking and carnage.

next year will be big.

:band::cheers::woohoo::rockon::help::guns::headbang::punk::devil::puke:

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity to anyone... but they've always worked for me." - Dr Hunter Stockton Thompson (R.I.P)

Statements like this - the curse of liberal society?

Yes in my opinion, but each to their own :D

how is something like that a curse to liberal society. i just said : everyone has an opinion. didnt say "your opinion doesnt count" , merely ackowledging his right to an opinion, whilst at the same time emphasising that A: his meant nothing to me on this occasion, and B: that everyone else who's heard us play has their own opinion on the matter.