aberdeen-music

Homophobia

Guest Neubeatz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, remember that ace episode of Knowing Me Knowing You with Alan Partridge when he's interviewing two lesbian TV presenters?

"Do these slang names hurt: Lesbos, Les-be-friends, Dykes, Bulldykes, Dick Van Dykes, Spare-Rib-Ticklers, Cat-Flaps, Pussy Footers, Knicker Pickers, Men, Backpackers, Tent-peggers, Trout fishers, Melon Farmers, Kwikfit Fitters, Baggage Handlers, Left Luggage?"

If only that appeared on this Alan Partridge Sound Board

www.alan-partridge.co.uk/multimedia/soundclips/soundboards/alan%20partridge.swf

I'll call people bastards, I have nothing against people with no father.

I'll call people bitches, I have nothing against female dogs.

I'll call people queers, poofs and faggots, I have nothing against gay people.

I'll call people cunts....erm, I love cunts.

I'll call people spazzies and pull "joeys", I have nothing against the handicapped.

I'll make race-related jokes but hold nothing against people because of the colour of their skin.

Words are words, jokes are jokes in my humble opinion. Some people will be more sensitive than others but in the social circles I mix in everyone is quite comfortable with the above and I think I mix with pretty nice, easy going, non-discriminating folks. Perhaps on this site I should "tone it down"?

I'll reel off the number of gay, black, asian, disabled and fatherless people I am friends with and consider my peers at a later date to prove my point!

Guest Neutral

I'll call people spazzies and pull "joeys", I have nothing against the handicapped.

I'll make race-related jokes but hold nothing against people because of the colour of their skin.

Words are words, jokes are jokes in my humble opinion. Some people will be more sensitive than others but in the social circles I mix in everyone is quite comfortable with the above and I think I mix with pretty nice, easy going, non-discriminating folks. Perhaps on this site I should "tone it down"?

I'll reel off the number of gay, black, asian, disabled and fatherless people I am friends with and consider my peers at a later date to prove my point!

oooh you gonna get it for that boy.........waiting

Guest Tam o' Shantie

In other words, as a former friend of mine once said, without a hint of irony, "How can I be racist? My grandad's a coon."