aberdeen-music

More Tijuana Switchblades MP3s

Afro Droid

Guest tv tanned

well, I may let you off, provided you succeed in rocking my socks off. Although nothing will rock like Therapy/Wildhearts did.

I haven't seen either of the other bands so Thursday should be fun.

Anyone fancy a few Jack and Cokes beforehand in HJB?

Mercury Tilt Switch are great, it's good to be playing with them. Haven't seen Maple in years...

I'll probably be in Bean's after sound check.

The song we're closing with is a masterpiece, no one in the world has heard it yet (other than us obviously), but I'm confident it's our best tune to date, it's called 'Saturday Night Sermon'.

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

Go on, someone slag us off.

you're shite. there's no way i'd come and see you at FUDGENIGHT ON THURSDAY 6TH MAY WITH MERCURY TILT SWITCH AND MAPLE unless it was to throw vegetables. even though it's only four quid on the door and matt spaz and the aubl allstars are both jing. doors are at 9pm folks.

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

you're shite. there's no way i'd come and see you at FUDGENIGHT ON THURSDAY 6TH MAY WITH MERCURY TILT SWITCH AND MAPLE unless it was to throw vegetables. even though it's only four quid on the door and matt spaz and the aubl allstars are both jing. doors are at 9pm folks.

What a shameless plug... I like it...