aberdeen-music

car insurance

WoodyRATM

http://www.norwichunion.com/car-insurance/rapid-bonus.htm

Its 5 years for full no claims according to Norwich Union.....and i trust them over you cunts.

Yeah like i said they will tell you that...and chances are that they have given you 5 years giving you an extra %5 on top of the %60 you enjoyed at 4 years yeah?

Ive been in insurance for 7 years now and have letters behind my name in it so...;)

I went with Admiral last year, as they seemed to be a bit nicer to younger drivers than some of the other companies I looked at. Had 0 no claims bonus and got a pretty good quote. One of the best. When I got it renewed with Admiral this year it was 100 pounds less (because of having 1 years no claims I presume). Which was nice!

I've never understood folk who get their cars/insurance,etc paid for by their parents. Having a car is part of being independent, learn to pay for it yourselves!

Well I'm paying for the car, petrol, road tax and repairs etc. by myself.

I've got a 1.4i civic and I'm only 260 a year fully comp (with 5 yrs NCB). Having just looked it up on Parkers it's group 4 for insurance which is actually pretty low' date=' but there seems to be a large variation across the range of 1.4 civics[/quote']

Yeah my model is group 8, bummer.

Yeah like i said they will tell you that...and chances are that they have given you 5 years giving you an extra %5 on top of the %60 you enjoyed at 4 years yeah?

Ive been in insurance for 7 years now and have letters behind my name in it so...;)

Whats wrong with getting another 5% off for another years bonus may one ask?!

I went with Admiral last year, as they seemed to be a bit nicer to younger drivers than some of the other companies I looked at. Had 0 no claims bonus and got a pretty good quote. One of the best. When I got it renewed with Admiral this year it was 100 pounds less (because of having 1 years no claims I presume). Which was nice!

Even though my insurance doesn't need renewed until February, I decided to check out how much I would be come February after being on the road for a year with no claims. I'll be more than 300 better off which is fantastic considering I'm paying just over 1000 just now.

What sort of car do you have?