aberdeen-music

The importance of flyers

NARC

I woke up this morning, and, as you do, had a quick swatch out the window to see what was what. Anyway, I noticed a large piece of paper wedged in a bush in the front garden, so once showered, I went out to retrieve it. I was astonished to find that it was a flyer for Moshulu, no less. Considering I live in Westhill (half an hour from the city centre), and that no-one would flyer here (!), it's pretty impressive that it has been blown all this way. I may now pop down to a Gun Club night, so it seems that flyering really does have a far-reaching impact....

I woke up this morning, and, as you do, had a quick swatch out the window to see what was what. Anyway, I noticed a large piece of paper wedged in a bush in the front garden, so once showered, I went out to retrieve it. I was astonished to find that it was a flyer for Moshulu, no less. Considering I live in Westhill (half an hour from the city centre), and that no-one would flyer here (!), it's pretty impressive that it has been blown all this way. I may now pop down to a Gun Club night, so it seems that flyering really does have a far-reaching impact....

lol.......

I heckled the poor man enough on Saturday night (Dave, the best Gang of Four songs ARE NOT on Entertainment!), though I stopped short of launching chewing gum at his recently-chopped mop. I am tempted to come down actually and sample a bit of Monday night Bassment, however I have to read many an article about Hitler and Mussolini for tomorrow. What are you up to these days though Adam, haven't seen you around in a while?

As for the Gun Club being canned, that's hilarious, as it confirms the flyer incident is 100% genuine wind-power related!