aberdeen-music

[GIG] My Minds Weapon + The Ocean Fracture + Rise with the Fallen + Clearer the Sky @ Cafe Dru

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
I'm boycotting this gig until MMW stop spamming me with myspace bulletins :D

To be fair we send...one bulletin a day...two at best if any other memebr bar me and alex send one out (which they shouldnt really haha.)

This gig will be great and as its our first "headlining" show in quite a while it would be nice to see some support and make it a good night. Doubt we shall see many of the muppets from this site there though.

To be fair we send...one bulletin a day...two at best if any other memebr bar me and alex send one out (which they shouldnt really haha.)

On the 7th and 8th of november I got 5 bulletins from you guys about the exact same thing (4 of which were sent on the 7th). 1 or 2 I don't mind, but 5 is a little much.

Haven't seen you guys for a while so I'll see if I can make it down.

On the 7th and 8th of november I got 5 bulletins from you guys about the exact same thing (4 of which were sent on the 7th). 1 or 2 I don't mind, but 5 is a little much.

Haven't seen you guys for a while so I'll see if I can make it down.

Cool, look forward to seeing you there.

In response to your bulletin complaint, a)there are certain days when we dont send any out at all...sometimes a few days at a time so it averages out b)there are also bands that are VERY guilty of LOTS in a 24 hour period and b)No-one forces you to read them, right? ;)

This gig will be great and as its our first "headlining" show in quite a while it would be nice to see some support and make it a good night. Doubt we shall see many of the muppets from this site there though.

Aye, I'll be one of those muppets. Third night of Weaponry in a row I've had to work. :down: