aberdeen-music

Decently priced double glazing?

Johnny Mac

I suggest phoning the usual suspects and getting a few quotes together.

Having said that I have a quote at home from AC Yule for average sized window that's more than half what you've been quoted so they might be worth a pop. But that doesn't include VAT.

Sit by the phone at around 6pm, thats when they usually give me a courtesy call :p

Bon Accord Windows are amongst the very worst for doing this & for ignoring clear instructions to desist. I once gave my councillor one hell of an ear-bashing when I read the council were funding them via some "training" initative. Funnilly enough, the calls tailed-off after that. ;)

Just having a couple of my windows replaced as well. Everest proved the best of the bunch this time. I had a few other quotes to throw at them & they rose to it. :)

Last time I had anything to do with AC Yule (apart from one of their secretaries but that is another story :D ) they turned into a bunch of rip-off c*nts who tried to hack-up the price by about half after they quoted & magiked a "compulsory insurance" charge out of nowhere on the final invoice too. Never again!

Guest onlynik
Thistle Windows, Aberdeen seven-oh-six-treble-five.

Cunts - thon annoying jingle has been going roon ma heid like a hairy worm since the day I first heard it o Northsound. Cunts.

Aye but its been years since I listened to Northsound, so I coulndn't quite remember the jingle, I had faith that someone else would.