aberdeen-music

Stephen King's Nightmare & Dreamscapes

SteveCrisis

Stephen King's Nightmares & Dreamscapes

Anybody been watching this on Five US?

Admittedly the adaptations aren't brilliant, but to a certain extent they are enjoyable. It's a definite must for Stephen King fans like myself.

William H Macy stars in the next one to be broadcast on Monday night, Umney's Last Case. Tom Bernger also stars in an episode entitled The Road Virus Heads North.

The episodes/adaptations I'm most looking forward to are The End Of The Whole Mess, The Fifth Quarter and, at a push Autopsy Room Four.

Anybody been watching this on Five US?

Admittedly the adaptations aren't brilliant, but to a certain extent they are enjoyable. It's a definite must for Stephen King fans like myself.

William H Macy stars in the next one to be broadcast on Monday night, Umney's Last Case. Tom Bernger also stars in an episode entitled The Road Virus Heads North.

The episodes/adaptations I'm most looking forward to are The End Of The Whole Mess, The Fifth Quarter and, at a push Autopsy Room Four.

Haven't seen them, I don't think I've got that channel on my SKY box with no subscription. Stephen King stuff is usually adapted pretty well onto the box. He is a master of the ripping yarn ("Firestarter" my favourite). I'd say more about Stephen King's writing but this isn't the correct forum ;)

Haven't seen them, I don't think I've got that channel on my SKY box with no subscription. Stephen King stuff is usually adapted pretty well onto the box. He is a master of the ripping yarn ("Firestarter" my favourite). I'd say more about Stephen King's writing but this isn't the correct forum ;)

At the risk of posting in the wrong forum Lisey's Story, SK's new novel, is out now on hardback. Waterstone's is doing it for half price.

Bargain! That and the new Rebus hardback (set against the back-drop of the G8 Summit) for the price of one. Roll on Tuesday when it's payday!

At the risk of posting in the wrong forum Lisey's Story, SK's new novel, is out now on hardback. Waterstone's is doing it for half price.

Bargain! That and the new Rebus hardback (set against the back-drop of the G8 Summit) for the price of one. Roll on Tuesday when it's payday!

My Rebus reading has lapsed since "Resurrection Men", will have to catch up (2 or 3 since then?). Now there's good books that didn't translate well onto the TV.

My Rebus reading has lapsed since "Resurrection Men", will have to catch up (2 or 3 since then?). Now there's good books that didn't translate well onto the TV.

You're right on both counts.

A Question of Blood and then Fleshmarket Close and the newly published The Naming of The Dead.

Apart from Black & Blue the only Rankin TV adaptation that worked reasonably well was The Hanging Garden.